June 1, 2012

I'm Back!

It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here but I plan to do so more regularly from now on. It’s not that I haven’t been doing any work; in fact, I’ve been quite busy but I just haven’t found the time to write.

A lot has happened since I last posted. On November 8th, 2011, I became a father; for the second time, to a beautiful boy, Noel Caetano Ferrand. Now we are a happy family of four, double the size and a lot busier than we were, say, 3 ½ years ago. Also, I was out of the country visiting friends and introducing Noel to my wife’s family for most of the winter in Argentina, both in Buenos Aires and Cordoba.

 


After finally feeling like I have adjusted to life with a newborn AND a toddler, I’m back in the studio and working hard to create more pieces.



A lot of good things have been happening lately and I hope this is just the beginning of a good year.

 

Coming soon: New posts  filling you in on my most recent news.

No comments: