November 17, 2008

Making Space!

If you haven’t heard already, my wife and I are expecting our first baby early next year! I’m not sure how the birth of our baby will influence the content of my paintings, but I do know that it will influence where I work. There’s not much room at home, so the baby gets what is now the studio and I get to look for a new one!

In the meantime I need to start making space and need to get rid of things!

For the first time I've created a section on my website that has all of the work that is available for sale in one place. And there are some new things I'm offering, including affordable and framed one-of-a-kind drawing studies that I make as I work out the composition of each new painting. To check out what I have hanging around the studio, please go here.

No comments: