April 22, 2007

ART IN HEAT :

Now that Artomatic is in full swing, it's time to get started on the paintings I'll be showing in Art in Heat. What's Art in Heat? Art in Heat is going to be a great show opening June 30th at the Warehouse Gallery. The lineup is packed with talented DC artists that do work that is somewhat related to the Lowbrow/Pop Surrealism movement. Also, throughout the run of the show, there will be performances by The Lobster Boy Revue as well as other burlesque shows. PUT THIS ON YOUR CALENDARS! DC has never experienced anything like it!

So, now to work! I've got a little under two months to finish up 3 paintings for this!
This weekend, I started fleshing out some ideas I have for a few of the paintings. As I get further along, I'll post some photos of my progress.

No comments: